We create opportunities for discovery and reflection by engaging the minds, hands, and hearts of our students.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We are proud to be a small school where dynamic interactions between our teachers and students flourish into strong mentor-mentee relationships.
- We offer a challenging and structured curriculum through which students not only learn, but love to learn.
- Our teachers excel at sharing their expertise with enthusiasm.
- We bridge academic understanding with practical hands-on experience so that students gain knowledge as well as know-how.
- We inspire students through experiences, where what they study comes to life and what they know can impact the world around them.
- With many student-initiated and student-run programs, our students have a hand in shaping the culture of the school.
- We believe excellence can take many forms and the first step toward excellence is discovering your passion.
- We encourage our students to shine as concerned leaders and devoted team players through civic-minded programs built on cornerstones of Honor and Service.
- With vibrant diversity, we come together in genuine fellowship. Our culture of respect empowers our students to become intelligent, brave, and just citizens.