Tuition and Fees
At Miller School of Albemarle, tuition is often referred to as a “Comprehensive Fee.” This fee includes most everything, with the exception of textbook expenses, school supplies, testing and special program costs. Among the items included in the Comprehensive Fee are:
- Our tuition protection/refund program
- College advisory services
- Student accident insurance
- Nursing staff attention when needed
- Food services (three meals a day for boarders, mid-day meals for day students)
- Most enrichment opportunities/trips
- Life skills presentations
- Individualized and group help sessions with teachers
- Any seasonal athletic fees
In today’s marketplace, the educational program at Miller School of Albemarle is a truly outstanding value. All applicants are encouraged to consider applying for need-based financial aid, which, if awarded, can assist in making a Miller School of Albemarle education more affordable.
Tuition, Room, & Board:
Five-Day Boarding: $40,500
Seven-Day Boarding: $48,000
Health Insurance: All students must carry have a health insurance policy for the ten months that school is in session. International students may purchase insurance through Independent School Management (ISM).
Academic Costs: The cost of books and other academic supplies may range in amount, from $400-$600, depending upon the courses in which the student is enrolled. All students are required to have an laptop computer (PC or Mac).
Dual-Enrollment Courses: Per credit charge